- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- 2 cups dried cherries
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup sliced raw almonds
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp cardamom
- 3/4 cup raw honey
- 1/4 cup date sugar
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a rimed baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Combine oats, dried cherries, coconut flakes, 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds, almonds, chia seeds, cinnamon and cardamom in a large mixing bowl and set aside.
- Combine honey, date sugar, maple syrup and coconut oil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Whisk until the honey and coconut oil have melted. Remove from heat.
- Pour honey mixture over the oat mixture and mix until fully combined.
- Spread the mixture evenly on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the oats have become golden brown. (Every oven is different, so keep an eye on it.)
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely. Serve with yogurt, milk or fresh fruit.
- The Granola can be stored for up to a week in an air tight container.